Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Churndash

Look what Gloria just finished for us!  Although this "Circa 1934"quilt is not traditionally Christmas, I think it would be fabulous on my couch this season!  I really want one of these quilts so I guess I'll be stashing another kit in my cupboard!  You, too, can stash one of these quilts or maybe have Santa wrap it up for under the tree!







The Barn Chicks
We had a cookie exchange at the barn yesterday with the girls....as usual, the cookies are just as delicious as last year.....I know since I've sampled them all!  So now in an effort to be able to fit into my jeans, they are now  safely stashed in the freezer!  Good thing for my waistline that my freezer is out in my detached garage....at least I get my exercise when I walk out for a snack!!  From each of us at the Buggy Barn, Pam, Kallie, Jan, Gloria, Mary Ellen, Nikki, Kathy A., Lynda, Kathy W., Donna, and me behind the camera, have a very Merry Christmas!  But not to worry.....you still have LOTS of time left to get everything ready!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt and perfect colors for the holidays.
    I use a lot of red, green and tan in my quilts, so they work all year round;)
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Janet and Pam! Thanks for another great year of fun and quilting.

    ReplyDelete