Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We made it to market

I know it's been a long time coming,and you haven't heard much from me, but the new book is done and we've made it to market in Kansas City and back and thought I'd finally take a minute to get you all caught up.













We have Bird Brain,
















and Prince Charming, because you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your handsome prince!















There are Heavenly Days,
















and Pumpkins on the Vine,




















Oh Christmas Tree














and the newly rewritten and updated Crazy Cats


and here they all are in our booth! Ron made us stay in the booth to help him the first day but we made it out to shop the next two days. It was a great market: we've found a ton of favorite things and I can't decide what to do first..... Seriously, I can't decide where to start. You'll have to check back to see more pictures and to learn what we each start first!

9 comments:

  1. I think I want to start Alma's butterfly quilt. Is that on your list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you just make me tired! No one can "sew like the wind" the way you can! Keep those fingers in good shape because I'm counting on you to help me this summer!

      Delete
  2. Love your booth and the new quilts in the book, have always loved the kitties and love the new version.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cute booth. Great quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ladies! We appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  4. Love the Christmas Trees and the Crazy Cats, but where oh where is the Prince, I mean you got the frogs there, but didn't even one turn into a Prince? (Purple Rain?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! The prince is suppose to be the one with the crown! My niece is too young for her prince to have arrived so we told her that the three on the front are her dad and grandpas! Her prince, the fourth block with a crown, awaits her on the back! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Looking for your crazy cats quilt pattern and/or your book undeniably crazy. Any ideas where I might purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aimerais le modèle des chats Comment est ce que je peux l'acheter?

    ReplyDelete